We provide respite care in order to give carers a break from caring. This maybe a child, partner, friend or relative who provide some form of care for an individual. We understand that for some people caring is an everyday job and we would like to step in and give them time to get on with other tasks, take a holiday or just take a break.
Our respite care services will be matched to the existing standards of service that are currently being provided by the carer. This also helps to minimise any confusion or disruption for the individual being cared for. Respite care maybe on a short or long term basis one off or continual service arrangement.
It is important for people providing care especially on a personal basis to take a break, regroup and get a chance to get on with other things in their lives. It also helps the individual receiving the care to interact with a new face. We will also try as much as possible to avoid any disruptions or interruptions to any current arrangements.
We can also cater for specialist care needs as well as most care areas providing services including;
- Medical Appointments
- Prescriptions Collections
- Personal Care Assistance
- Companionship and Day Trips
- Medication Administration
- Cooking and Meal Preparation
- Cleaning, Ironing and Laundry
- Dressing, Toileting and Personal Hygiene
- Shopping, Bill Payments and Budgeting
- In the first instance, get in touch with us by completing an Enquiry Form.
- You can also leave your name and number and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Request Call Back.
- After the initial enquiry, we can discuss your individual needs over the phone and we can send you a brochure with detailed services and prices.
- We are happy to arrange for one of our team members to visit you free of charge to further discuss your requirements.
- Care can start immediately depending on availability and your requirements.
If you are interested in this service please contact our dedicated, friendly and helpful team for a no obligation assessment on 01604 660 663, Email: email@example.com or complete the Enquiry Form Here