We provide specialist care for individuals with Asperger’s and Autism in residential private homes, residential homes or hospitals. Our specialist care team will assist you to reach your full potential and to ensure that you live a fulfilling life. We believe that individuals with Asperger’s and Autism should have the same choices as every other individual.
Our teams are equipped with the skills and knowledge to help you take control of your life and the choices you make. Whether it’s choosing the care you require, participating in the community or just doing the things you love, we are here for you.
We want to help you understand what Autism is and how you can cope with the changes. We want to help you discover your full potential so that you can have the confidence to face the challenges of everyday life.
It is important for individuals living with Asperger’s and Autism to develop social awareness skills so that they can successfully adapt in the community.
We can help you with the following;
- Choosing Care Services
- Accommodation Assistance
- Life skills and Education
- Shopping and Travelling
- CV Writing and Job Applications
- Internet Safety and Security
- Communication and Interaction
- Special Areas of Interest
- Friendships and Relationships
- In the first instance, get in touch with us by completing an Enquiry Form.
- You can also leave your name and number and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Request Call Back.
- After the initial enquiry, we can discuss your individual needs over the phone and we can send you a brochure with detailed services and prices.
- We are happy to arrange for one of our team members to visit you free of charge to further discuss your requirements.
- Care can start immediately depending on availability and your requirements.
If you are interested in this service please contact our dedicated, friendly and helpful team for a no obligation assessment on 01604 660 663, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Enquiry Form Here