We provide a fully tailored Live-In Care service for individuals who require support in the comfort of their own homes rather than moving into residential and nursing homes. Every care package is carefully designed with the individual in mind. We will also look at your home, your needs and your routines to ensure that everything is catered for.
Our Live In Carers will provide the following services depending on your own circumstances;
- Personal Care Assistance
- Companionship and Day Trips
- Medication Administration
- Cooking and Meal Preparation
- Cleaning, Ironing and Laundry
- Dressing, Toileting and Personal Hygiene
- Shopping, Bill Payments and Budgeting
How does it work?
In the first instance, we will try and get as much detail as possible about your requirements. Our dedicated and friendly care team will arrange to visit you at your convenience to further discuss your requirements and determine the appropriate service level for you.
Once we have determined your requirements and assessed your needs, our care team will draw up a care plan that will document your needs, requirements and your expectations from our services.
This will be an opportunity for you to ask any questions about our services, our organisation and our staff. We will also determine your preferences in terms of our carers’ skills and personalities.
Our care team will then draw up a complete and detailed plan. This will be reviewed with you to make sure you are happy with everything. Once agreed we will set a suitable date when the service will start.
We are always working to ensure that we are providing quality care services and we achieve this by continual review of care plans at agreed intervals. Should we or yourselves notice any changes in requirements this will be discussed with you and care plans reviewed appropriately.
- In the first instance, get in touch with us by completing an Enquiry Form.
- You can also leave your name and number and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Request Call Back.
- After the initial enquiry, we can discuss your individual needs over the phone and we can send you a brochure with detailed services and prices.
- We are happy to arrange for one of our team members to visit you free of charge to further discuss your requirements.
- Care can start immediately depending on availability and your requirements.
If you are interested in this service please contact our dedicated, friendly and helpful team for a no obligation assessment on 01604 660 663, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Enquiry Form Here