At Harcourt Health Hub we offer a range of Learning Disability Support services to cater for individuals with learning disabilities. Our specially trained staff are able to support and assist individuals with learning disabilities to live full and independent lives. We believe that every individual deserves the chance to explore their full potential regardless of their circumstances or conditions.
We go the extra mile to make sure individuals are supported in education, learning, housing needs, assistance with benefits and social lives. We are here to help you make choices and take the necessary steps in enhancing your life. Our support workers can accompany you to social events, football matches, movies, shopping or just strolls round the park.
We are there to make sure that you can also live your life independently as we support you along the way. Our services are tailored to every individual as we believe that everyone is unique and we will work with you to reach your desired outcomes.
We will work with you to determine the appropriate care plan and package for you to make sure that the service we provide is efficient and effective in assisting you to get the most out of your life.
How We Support You
- All Services are tailored to meet your needs
- Support to pursue your own interests
- Support you to socialise with others
- Help you to remain independent in your home
- Attending vocational courses
- Support to maintain your tenancy
- Support preparing meals
- Accessing community activities
- Support with personal care
- Support with shopping and preparing meals
- Attending appointments
- In the first instance, get in touch with us by completing an Enquiry Form.
- You can also leave your name and number and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Request Call Back.
- After the initial enquiry, we can discuss your individual needs over the phone and we can send you a brochure with detailed services and prices.
- We are happy to arrange for one of our team members to visit you free of charge to further discuss your requirements.
- Care can start immediately depending on availability and your requirements.
If you are interested in this service please contact our dedicated, friendly and helpful team for a no obligation assessment on 01604 660 663, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Enquiry Form Here