We understand the difficulty and distress that the news that you are reaching the end of your life may cause. We are here to help you choose how you would like to spend your life, supporting you and everyone around you. We have trained professionals who will assist you every step of the way including suggesting services that may be relevant to your individual circumstances. We believe and value choice for every individual.
Our End of Life Care services are tailored to suit you and to ensure a comfortable and dignified life. We will not only support you but we will also put you in touch with people who will help through this difficult time in your life.
Care services can be delivered in your own home, hospital or residential home. We will draw up an appropriate care plan and package to ensure that you will live and enjoy a full life. We will also provide personal care services should you require including;
- Personal Care Assistance
- Companionship and Day Trips
- Medication Administration
- Cooking and Meal Preparation
- Cleaning, Ironing and Laundry
- Dressing, Toileting and Personal Hygiene
- Shopping, Bill Payments and Budgeting
- In the first instance, get in touch with us by completing an Enquiry Form.
- You can also leave your name and number and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Request Call Back.
- After the initial enquiry, we can discuss your individual needs over the phone and we can send you a brochure with detailed services and prices.
- We are happy to arrange for one of our team members to visit you free of charge to further discuss your requirements.
- Care can start immediately depending on availability and your requirements.
If you are interested in this service please contact our dedicated, friendly and helpful team for a no obligation assessment on 01604 660 663, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Enquiry Form Here