We provide a range of care services including long term care, specialist care and everyday care in Northamptonshire. Our ethos is to help and support individuals to live fulfilling lives and to promote independence. We provide quality care services through our dedicated teams of carers, support workers and nurses. All of our services are tailored to meet individual requirements.
Our dedicated Care Teams are here to support you every step of the way and to make sure that you receive the best possible care service. We will assist you from initial inquiry through to service delivery.
Our Mission Statement
Harcourt Health Hub is here to provide quality home and specialist care, assistance and support to adults, young people and elderly individuals to promote health, well-being and independence through dedicated and trained specialist staff.
To be a leading provider of quality, person-centred care services where individuals are treated with dignity, compassion and respect.
- Putting our clients first.
- Showing concern and empathy.
- Being kind and respectful to clients.
- Treating clients with respect.
- Respecting the privacy and choice of clients.
- Supporting the wishes and choices of clients.
- Honouring the choices of clients.
- Being polite, friendly and courteous to clients.
- Honouring client’s cultures and values.
- Always being honest and truthful.
- Upholding the rights and interests of clients.
- Treating everyone fairly and without discrimination.
Why Choose Us
- Quality and Responsive HealthCare Services
- Personalised Individual Care Service
- Valuable Years of Experience in Care
- Improvement and Monitoring of Care Services
- Fully Trained, Certified and Qualified Care Staff
- Robust Compliance with Industry and CQC Standards
How We Are Different
- Our focus is on responsive and individualized person-centred services.
- We believe that every individual regardless of their ability, disability, race, colour or gender deserves respect, dignity and compassion.
- Our Support Care Plans will have been designed and developed with the individual in mind.
- We believe that every individual is unique in their own right and therefore our approach to Care Services is Unique and Personalized.
- In the first instance, get in touch with us by completing an Enquiry Form.
- You can also leave your name and number and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Request Call Back.
- After the initial enquiry, we can discuss your individual needs over the phone and we can send you a brochure with detailed services and prices.
- We are happy to arrange for one of our team members to visit you free of charge to further discuss your requirements.
- Care can start immediately depending on availability and your requirements.